Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
While engaging in a coaching relationship, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to maintain an uninterrupted stream of communication in order to provide pertinent updates regarding your engagement. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to (contact person’s) name, address, telephone, or any other information deemed necessary to maintain communication.
We collect the following categories of personal information from our users:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, and telephone number
- Demographic information, such as age and gender
- Online activity information, such as browsing history and search queries
- Transaction information, such as purchase history and payment information
How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To communicate with users and respond to their inquiries
- To personalize the user experience and show relevant content and advertisements
- To detect and prevent fraud and abuse
- To comply with legal obligations
Curricula & Course Content:
All information submitted is strictly for the purpose of fulfilling your objectives in the coaching engagement. The client may opt to record session and in such case, the recording will be provided to the Client and subsequently erased from our storage.
MACH4 Ventures, LLC. exercises no control over these third-party sites and their privacy practices.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third parties for the following reasons:
- To service providers and contractors who perform services on our behalf
- To comply with legal obligations, such as a court order or subpoena
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy
Your Rights Under CCPA and GDPR
Under the CCPA and GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to request the deletion of your personal information
- The right to opt out of the sale of your personal information
- The right to request that we restrict the use of your personal information
To exercise these rights, please contact us at Standards and Compliance Team.